There may be 50 ways to leave a message, but is anyone listening?
- 2019 Twin Cities Book Festival
- Cassette tapes recorded at the door of the House of Balls. Thank you to Allen Christian for loaning the tapes to me and to Mary Jane LaVigne for making the suggestion in the first place.
- Unrepentant, by Johanna Prindiville
- Bethany Atazadeh’s YouTube Channel for authors, specifically:
- Atazadeh, Bethany. (2019, July). Why We Wrote Marketing for Authors | Release Day Feels. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TIQr5C3UsI
- Atazadeh, Bethany. (2019, June). How Much Money Do (Indie) Authors Make?. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od1nVsCEYjM
- Artists we met at the Saint Paul Art Crawl .
- Phone messages (2015?)
- Rain Taxi – “Rain Taxi champions aesthetically adventurous literature through publications, events, and service to the literary community.”
- 826 MSP – “826 MSP’s mission is to empower underserved K–12 students to think creatively, write effectively, and succeed academically alongside a community of caring volunteers. “
- Professional Editor’s Network (PEN – of course!) – “PEN makes great writing better.”
- Minneapolis Writers Guild – Find them on Facebook – “The Minneapolis Writers Guild is a group of a dozen or more active writers, all of whom are writing long-form fiction or short stories. We meet every Wednesday for two hours (6:30 – 8:30) in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis. If you are interested in joining us or have questions, send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Everlasting Stories Podcast
- The Heart Beat of Wings – by Margot Fortunato Galt
- Fatal Score, by John Baird Rogers
- Marketing for Authors, Bethany Atazadeh
- The Stolen Kingdom, Bethany Atazadeh – An Aladdin retelling for young adults.
- MN Writes MN Reads – “For writers interested in easy-to-use, free resources for publishing and sharing ebooks, and for readers interested in discovering books by local writers.”
- Sic Semper Serpent – “Pulp-style publishers.”
- The Adventures of Israel St. James, by Nathanial Hicklin
- Listen to a reading of Moby Dick
- Minitex – An Information and Resource Sharing Program of the Minnesota Office of Higher Education and the University of Minnesota Libraries.
- Interlibrary Loan System via the Saint Paul Public Library
- Ebooks Minnesota – Books available for free to Minnesotans from Minnesota publishers.
- Minnesota Self-Published Books – “Enjoy books from local authors in the Indie Minnesota collection, as well as indie published titles selected as some of the best by Library Journal in the Indie Author Project Select collections.”
- William Kent Kruger
- I could not access the Tom Sweeney Star Tribune article about The House of Balls, but I think this is the link to it.
- Hard Boiled, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Lost Frontier, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Morgana Rides, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Mystery Sax, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Stringed Disco Soft 2, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0